|Cryptid vs. Cryptid|
|Original broadcast||April 24, 2009|
|Series||The Secret Saturdays|
|Overall episode number||13|
|Written by||Brandon Sawyer|
|Directed by||Scott Jeralds|
|Previous episode||Black Monday|
|Next episode||The Underworld Bride|
After a man pays for some damages that Fisk caused, the Saturdays look at his card to find that Leonidas Van Rook is hosting cryptid fights which people are illegally gambling on. So the Saturdays investigate by putting Fisk in the fights with Doyle as his manager. But could Van Rook be the only person behind the fights? Things go easy for the Saturdays, bringing down the cryptid fights until the Rakshasha appears. Zak soon gets a power surge that hurts him. He frees all the cryptids with the help of Doc and Drew. Soon Doyle fights with Van Rook. We find out that the arena is actually Kur's Tomb and Zak helped Argost by removing the cryptid guardian. Later Van Rook tries to escape from the cops using his jet pack, but it fails and he falls onto of a cop car and his helmet falls off. Now Argost is closer to Kur. We see a strange stone with a familiar face on it—Fiskerton. It appears that Fiskerton is a key to unlock Kur.
- Doc Saturday
- Drew Saturday
- Zak Saturday
- Fiskerton Saturday
- Komodo Saturday
- Zon Saturday
- Doyle Blackwell
- Fiskerton Phantom
- Komodo Dragon
- Jersey devil
- Cactus cat
- Yeti (a.k.a. V.V. Argost)
- This is the first episode we see Van Rook's face.
- In the criminal database on the Cryptipedia, Dr. Animo, Hex, and Enoch from Ben 10 is shown.
- In this episode Zak was able to control every cryptid in the complex, plus he could also make a wind-aura around his body, and the Rakshasha (which guards Kur's tomb) was friendly to Zak.
- It is revealed in this episode that Doyle's last name is Blackwell.
- The spices on Fisk's ice cream disappear.
- In the fighting scene at the beginning, Baron Finster damages Doyle's jet pack, and it blows up into pieces while in the sky, but in the arena, Doyle has another undamaged jet pack with him, even though he doesn't work for Van Rook anymore. However, it is possible that he either stole one from him, or had another one.
- It's revealed that Kur has a tomb.