Heatblast is a magma-based lifeform whose body is composed of a bright yellow inner magma body covered by a dark red or brown rocks. As a fire-based entity, his body radiates high amounts of heat. His feet have a slight oval-like design with only two toes and one back toe. Heatblast's tongue is made of fire and his voice sounds like Ghost Rider, a Marvel Comics Superhero.
Powers and Abilities
- Heatblast has the ability to generate and manipulate intense heat and fire from his body. He can form fire into any shape that he chooses, commonly fireballs. He can enhance the fire in his hands for flaming punches and breathe fire as well.
- Heatblast's fire can become hot enough to melt a tank or even a road.
Heatblast can make his flames explosive, explaining why his fire tended to cause explosions on a regular basis.
- Heatblast can create a small fire board on which he can ride at high speeds by launching fire backwards like an engine. On this board, he has enough skill to ride in a continuous circle. When infected with a cold virus, Heatblast's powers are reversed, his pyrokinesis becoming cryokinesis, and him being constructed of icy fire rather than regular fire.
- Heatblast is fireproof, as well as heat resistant and invulnerable to magma. Interestingly, he is also cold resistant and ice proof.
- Heatblast is capable of limited terrakinesis by channeling fire through the ground. One result of this capability is the ability to surf through the air on a board of rock.
- Heatblast has enhanced strength and durability. He can also survive being thrown through multiple buildings at high speed with no damage.
- Heatblast can swim and use his powers underwater, but with a very low intensity.
Heatblast (article on Ben 10 Planet)