Kickin Hawk resembles a combination of a rooster and a hawk. He has sharp black claws on his toes and talons on his hands, as well as two larger talons protruding from his arms. He has a short yellow beak. Kickin Hawk is covered in brown feathers and also has a white-brown mohawk and belly. Kickin Hawk wears a green mask, a green belt with a white stripe, and black underwear. Kickin Hawk wears a strap vest with the Omnitrix symbol on the vest hooker.
Powers and Abilities
- Kickin Hawk has retractable talons from his fingers, and scythe-like blades from his elbows. He can cut objects by using the sharp blades on his arms. He also has enhanced strength, durability, agility and reflexes.
- Kickin Hawk is recognized by Ben as his best close-range fighter, fighting almost exclusively with its legs, which have surprising flexibility and dexterity as he is able to reach out and grab objects much like an arm. His kicks can generate powerful shockwaves which sends his enemies flying. He is able to kick an object with enough force equivalent to a cannonball. Kickin Hawk can also run very quickly.
- Kickin Hawk is capable of withstanding the vacuum of space, but he still needs to breathe to survive. Without an oxygen-supply, Kickin Hawk is limited to holding his breath.
- Kickin Hawk appears to make a screeching sound when he talks. The same sound heard during Kickin Hawk's transformation sequence and when he kicks.
- Kickin Hawk's mask resembles that of Hawkman.
Kickin Hawk (article on Ben 10 Planet)