|Once More the Nightmare Factory|
|Original broadcast||June 5, 2009|
|Series||The Secret Saturdays|
|Overall episode number||18|
|Written by||Brandon Sawyer|
|Directed by||Scott Jeralds|
|Previous episode||Target: Fiskerton|
|Next episode||Curse of the Stolen Tiger|
To rescue Fiskerton, the Saturday family invades Weird World and is joined by Doyle. A snake woman, the Queen of Nagas, reveals to V.V. Argost that Fiskerton isn’t the cryptid Kur as he expected, but a Lemurian, which can lead him to Kur. Doyle overhears this conversation, and enters the room to rescue Fiskerton shortly after the revelation. Meanwhile, after the family goes though many trials, Drew is able to photograph the final piece of the Kur Stone. In the end, the family escapes safely with Fiskerton. Doc asks Doyle to train Zak, recognizing that Doyle possesses unique skills that neither he nor Drew could teach. Doyle agrees to this, but he and Fiskerton keep quiet about the information that they have learned.
- Doc Saturday
- Drew Saturday
- Zak Saturday
- Fiskerton Saturday
- Komodo Saturday
- Zon Saturday
- Doyle Blackwell
- Fiskerton Phantom
- Komodo Dragon
- Yeti (a.k.a. V.V. Argost)
- underwater flies
- Mississauga Blob
- Flashlight Frog
- Zak has three toes while being electrocuted.
- This episode shows how Doc really cares about his family.
- Argost's crest reads "Orbis Terrarum Est Mei" which translates to "The World is Mine."
- Drew: (holding Zak, whose unconscious) Zak? Zak?! Zak! Talk to me!
- Zak: ("groaning") Uhh, that wasn't in the model.
- (Huge monster comes up behind Doc. Everyone gasps) Zak: Dad?
- Doc: No. I don't care, I am not turning around to look at it. It's over, we won. (Next scene everyone gets kicked out.)
- Doc: Uh huh . . . so, you were just hanging out, watching our arch-enemy's TV show . . .
- Doyle: Hey, it's good TV!