Terraspin is a green, turtle-like alien with six holes in his shell, brown spots on his upper legs, toes, and shoulders, black stripes under his eyes, and a hexagonal body shape rather than circular. He also has large, flipper-like arms and stumpy legs with claw-like toes. The tips of his arms have three holes each, which can extend finger-like claws to use as fingers. Terraspin wears the Omnitrix symbol on his chest.
Powers and Abilities
- Terraspin can create devastating wind blasts. When doing so, he retracts his head into his shell, opens a hatch to see, his fins become triangular, and his legs combine into a similar shape. His shell stays static and suspended while his limbs rotate at absurd speeds. The holes on Terraspin's shell eject powerful winds, as well as do the vice versa to create strong vacuums. He can use his winds to fly, blowing air to hover over the surface and uses his rotating limbs as propellers.
- Terraspin possesses enhanced strength and has superhuman durability when he is completely withdrawn into his shell.
- Terraspin can extend the black holes at the tips of his flippers into finger-like claws.
- Terraspin is selectively immune to spells and magic.
- Terraspin is immune to poisonous gas.
- Like all Geochelone Aerios, Terraspin is capable of using magic, but doesn't know how.
Terraspin (article on Ben 10 Planet)