Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|The Kur Stone:Part Two|
|Original broadcast||Octuber 3, 2008 (originally aired back-to-back with The Kur Stone:Part One)|
|Series||The Secret Saturdays|
|Overall episode number||2|
|Written by||Brandon Sawyer|
|Directed by||Scott Jeralds|
|Previous episode||The Kur Stone:Part One|
|Next episode||The Vengeance of Hibagon|
The Saturdays, Fiskerton, and Komodo fly to Manaus, Brazil to prevent V.V. Argost from getting to the last piece of The Kur Stone. They are engaged in a dogfight by Argost's warship and shot down over the Amazon rainforest. They are then attacked by Zon, their Airship having crashed into her nest, but Zak manages to calm her down using his power.
They locate and dig up the third piece of the Kur Stone but are attacked and captured by Argost and [[Munya. Argost tries to get the Tapire-lauara to eat the Saturdays. Zak is barely able to control them to set himself free, despite warnings from Doc about displaying his power in front of Argost. Zak momentarily retrieves the Kur Stone piece and is almost killed by Argost when Zon swoops in to save him at the last moment, which eventually leads to Zak saving her when Argost tries to kill her.
Argost and his henchman, Munya, make their escape having collected the last piece of the stone. The Saturdays discover a perfect impression in the mud from where the piece was dropped and Doc creates a holographic model of it for study. Drew's Sumerian is a little rusty, but she manages to make out the words "tomb," "keys," and "Kur."
The episode ends with Argost at his home, with the glowing Kur Stone hidden behind a curtain.
- Miranda Grey (Recap of The Kur Stone: Part One)
- Fiskerton Phantom
- Komodo Dragon
- Yeti (a.k.a. V.V. Argost)
- Devonian Annelid
- Mongolian Death Worm
- Mokele Mbembe
- Emela ntouka
- Piasa Bird
- Zak is seen using his power without his eyes glowing.
- When Zon carried Zak away with her, she had him by the mouth. But when the commercial break is over, Zon has him in her feet.
- Zak's line about saving Fiskerton from the curse in Fiji is a reference to the comic story The Cannibal Curse.
- Zon becomes part of the family after Zak saved her life from Argost, and after she saved him from Argost as well.
- Zak uses the Claw for the first time in the series.
- First time that Zak almost gets killed in the series.
- This is the only episode when Zak uses his powers without his eyes glowing.
- Zak's glowing eyes are kind of similar to Avatar: The Last Airbender when Aang's eyes glow when he uses his power; only his eyes glow white while Zak's glow orange.