|The Owlman Feeds at Midnight|
|Original broadcast||December 5, 2008|
|Series||The Secret Saturdays|
|Overall episode number||9|
|Written by||Josh Harmon & Scott Elder|
|Directed by||Scott Jeralds|
|Previous episode||Twelve Hundred Degrees Fahrenheit|
|Next episode||The Swarm At The Edge Of Space|
The Saturdays travel to Southern England looking for another clue to finding Kur. While there, they end up finding a bizarre cult which worships the Owlman of Mawnan. The cult captures the family and attempts to feed Zak to the cryptid, but Doyle helps Zak to escape. The family returns to the Owlman's cave to find the clue they were looking for, using light to defeat the nocturnal creature. However, Doyle overdoes it using his jet pack and causes the Owlman to die in a puff of smoke. The cave collapses, and a map to Kur is revealed within the canyon that the Owlman lived in. However, Doc fires Doyle for putting Zak's life in danger before they realize this.
- Doc Saturday
- Drew Saturday
- Zak Saturday
- Doyle Blackwell
- Fiskerton Saturday
- Komodo Saturday
- Zon Saturday
- None; however, there was a map that leads to Kur's tomb.
- Saturday HQ
- How could the Owlman tell that Zak was different from other humans?
- One theory is since Zak has the power to control and influence other cryptids, the Owlman could tell that Zak wasn't normal because Zak was immune to its mind control.
- When Drew uses the fire sword at night, the sword generates blue fire from moonlight. This is confirmed by Jay Stephens on the Toonzone Forums.
- Doyle gets fired for endangering Zak too much.
- This is the Saturday HQ's 4th appearance.
- Zak being carried away by the Owlman and then being dropped in its nest to be devoured is similar to Jurassic Park III when Eric Kirby was carried away by a Pteranodon and was taken to her nest also to be eaten.
- Doyle is seen shortly without two earrings on his left ear in the prison cell and when the police officer comes up to the family.
- The antenna in Doyle's jetpack disappears when Zak and Doyle tag-team.
- When the Owlman captures Zak first he's dopey and the Owlman grabs him on his hips, then when Zak becomes awake and he shouts and the Owlman holds only his shirt.
- Zak was 11, he was too young to get locked in a prison.