|The Thousand Eyes of Ahuizotl|
|Original broadcast||November 21th, 2009|
|Series||The Secret Saturdays|
|Overall episode number||29|
|Written by||Todd Garfield|
|Directed by||Scott Jeralds|
|Previous episode||Kur:Part Two|
|Next episode||Into The Mouth of Darkness|
The Saturdays go to Mexico when Zak hears of the cryptid, Ahuizotl, on Weird World. They find out the cryptid sighting is near a beach resort, so they have a short vacation interlude. This is disrupted by Miranda Grey and Deadbolt, who had tracked the Saturdays down. After a battle with Miranda and Deadbolt, the Saturdays successfully break Deadbolt and toss Miranda into the jungle. They then wander into a village full of people wearing masks. The Saturdays easily defeat them, but Zak discovers that one of them doesn't have eyes. When a mysterious cry is heard all the villagers run in fear. The Saturdays split up to find the source of the sound. Zak, Fiskerton, and Komodo soon find the Ahuizotl, a large monkey-like beast with a tail that has a hand that steals eyes. The Ahuizotl attacks the Saturdays and tries to steal their eyes. Fortunately, a young girl, Tica, from the village give them masks so the Ahuizotl cannot steal their sight. As Drew and Doc come to the rescue, Drew's eyes were almost taken. As the Saturdays ward away the Ahuizotl. Tica tells the Saturdays that the villagers are going to sacrifice Miranda to Ahuizotl. As the Saturdays rush to help Miranda, Zak learns he can control cryptids without eye contact. After a battle where Drew almost lost her eyes again, they seal the creature away in its tomb. The villagers kept Miranda tied up until the Saturdays leave the area. As they leave, Drew and Doc busted Zak for watching Weird World, ending with Drew throwing the television out of the airship.
- Argost rising from the grave on Weird World in an obvious homage to Tales from the Crypt.
- This is the second time Drew throws a TV out of the airship. Ironically, in the game "Beasts of the Fifth Sun", after the TV's broken by a cryptid, Doc says by the communicator: "That sound . . . Did your mom just broke ANOTHER TV?"
- The TV was thrown out, but in the next episode it's back where it was.
- It's possible they got a new one.
- The third time that Deadbolt gets destroyed.
- We learn that Zak can now use his powers without making eye contact.